Marian Hope Center believes that to maximize the full potential of a child, it is important to focus on all aspects of a child. What a child eats is fuel for his/her brain, behavior and overall health. To make the most gains out of our therapy services, it is so important that our children feel “good” on the inside.
Diets full of processed and refined foods are stripped of essential nutrients that the brain and body needs for optimal functioning. We want our families to be educated on proper nutrition and embrace the value of nutrient-rich diet.
Additional Nutrition Resources
- Dr. Josh Axe Real food resources with the science to back it up
- Dr. Mercola Reliable scientific and natural health information
- Chris Kresser L.Ac One of the most sought after experts on real foods, traditional foods and the Paleo template
- The Daily Lipid THE go-to resource to really understand cholesterol and fat.
- Coconut Oil Touted as Alzheimer’s Remedy – video
- The Nourishing Home – Great resources for meal planning, real food, and recipes with lots of GF/CF options
- PaleOMG– “Real life, real food, real simple”. Quirky and sassy at times, but the recipes are just short of amazing.
- Nomnompaleo– Simple recipes to take the guesswork out of eating simple, clean, gluten free and dairy free meals
- Wise Choice Market– Need a jump start to cultured veggies or someone to do it for you?
- Cultures for Health– More help with fermented foods
- Paleo Magazine – 22 Best Paleo Recipes on the Web
- Uses for Coconut Oil
- 10 Uses for Coconut Oil You Haven’t Tried